MoveForward is committed to respecting the privacy of your Personal Information. We appreciate that individuals are concerned about the security of their Personal Information and we are committed to protecting any Personal Information in our custody or control.
1. Your Information1.1 Collecting your Personal Information
MoveForward strives to be fair and open about the way we collect information about you and what we intend to do with the information.
We receive and store certain types of information from you when you interact with our Websites to deliver the products you request from us and help improve your overall online experience. For example, like many other websites, we store “cookies” and other web-based files on user devices to get certain types of information when your web browser, mobile phone, or other device accesses our Website. The information sent to us may include data on:
In addition, if you open a MoveForward account with us or use MoveForward Services, we may collect the following types of information:
Contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, email, and other similar information.
Financial information, such as the full bank account numbers and/or credit or debit card numbers that you link to your MoveForward account.
Detailed Personal Information such as your date of birth, valid ID number, or other identification information or documents.
We may also obtain information about you from third parties including our Partners and related companies, as well as credit reporting bodies and identity verification services, and publicly or commercially available sources for the purposes of complying with relevant law (e.g., anti-money laundering laws).
We may also collect your Personal Information if you enter a competition or promotion we run (either directly or through our marketing agencies or our Brand Partners), or if you apply for employment with us either directly or through a recruitment or employment agency.
We may also collect the Personal Information of our suppliers and service providers’ staff during the course of our business activities. This information may include your name, contact details, and position. We will collect this information directly from you, or from the applicable supplier or service provider.
In order to help protect you from fraud and misuse of your Personal Information, we may collect information about your use and interaction with our Websites or MoveForward Services. For example, we may evaluate your computer, mobile phone, or other access devices to identify any malicious software or activity.
We may also collect additional information from or about you in other ways, such as through contact with our customer support team, suppliers, or service providers (whether via mail, email, or through telephone inquiries), your responses to a market survey, and from interactions with MoveForward’s Brand Partners or as otherwise notified to you at the time.
1.2 Use of your Personal Information
MoveForward only collects, holds, and handles information about you that is necessary for us to perform the services you request from us, that are otherwise reasonably necessary for our business activities or if required by law or court.
We may use Personal Information we collect about you for a number of purposes including:
provide (or assess whether to provide) MoveForward Services;
process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- investigate and prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- enforce our User Agreement with you;
- learn more about your level of satisfaction, your expectations of us and our Brand Partners, and how we can meet them (for example, in relation to MoveForward Services, and the goods offered by MoveForward’s Brand Partners);
- customize, measure, and improve MoveForward Services and the content, layout, and operation of our Websites;
- deliver targeted marketing, service update notices, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- contact you via telephone, text (SMS), or email messages, including as authorized by our User Agreement;
- compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties;
- confirm your identity for the purposes of anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism laws and assess applications and your suitability for MoveForward Services;
- to consider you for a position at MoveForward for which you have applied;
- to acquire goods or services from you or from your employer;
- for the purpose of performing data analytics including to improve our and our Brand Partners’ services;
- for other purposes to which you have consented; and
- as required or permitted by relevant laws and regulations.
- Our affiliates and related companies;
- Our Brand Partners and the suppliers and service providers who help with our business operations including in relation to fraud prevention, identity verification, payment collection, marketing, customer service, and technology services;
- Financial institutions that we may partner with to jointly create and offer a product;
- Banking partners as may be required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants;
- Companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by or who may invest in us;
- Law enforcement, government agencies or officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to MoveForward; when we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of Personal Information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate suspected violations of our User Agreement;
- Your nominated referees so that we may check your references if you are applying for a position with MoveForward; and
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
When we disclose your Personal Information overseas, we will take all reasonable measures to ensure that your information is held, managed, and accessed in accordance with appropriate standards for the handling of Personal Information.
If you open a MoveForward account directly on a third-party website or via a third-party application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on MoveForward’s Websites) will be shared with the owner of the third-party website or application. These sites are governed by their own privacy policies and you are encouraged to review their privacy policies before providing them with Personal Information. MoveForward is not responsible for the content or information practices of such third parties.
MoveForward may share the information that you have clicked on a sponsored Brand Partner link from our web or app with our affiliate network partner. We use a unique MoveForward URL or “hyperlink,” and will not share any personal identifiers or information in doing so. Our affiliate network partner may track you through that Brand Partner’s website, including connecting our hyperlink with you in order to calculate a potential commission to MoveForward. Our affiliate network partners may process your personal information in line with their own privacy policies located on their website.